Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Birthday

It was my birthday on Sunday. I celebrated by hosting pre drinks at my apartment on Saturday night -check out my mini cupcakes.
Who serves food in bowls? Not me - Cocktail glasses for everything!
9pm we headed to my favourite bar for my party. I booked 2 private lounges upstairs which was great, such a beautiful area. We had air con, personal waitress and I had free entry for everyone and a bar tab. I also had a friend Snare as the photographer for the night, paparazzi.


It was great to see my friends and party! Good night :)

I got my dream fashion item for the year: Over the knee black suede boots. Thanks to my man Shane! He is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also got this awesome drinking glass from Lyle and Ben
and a really cute Playboy clock from my brother for my desk at work
other wonderful gifts I got were: eyelash curler, spa voucher, body lotions, candle holders and fun cards.
SPOILT

Sunday morning we all went out for breakfast.
Spent most of the day at the beach
Then had a bbq and drinks at home then Shane took me out for dinner YUMMMM and we watched a movie.

A great birthday, and I think the one thing that made it so great is the people I shared it with.


So, I’m another year older. Even though I’m 24, I feel 16. I’m still wearing short skirts and partying with friends. I’m in love with the most amazing guy EVER. I’m surrounded by great friends who mean everything to me and I love them to pieces! I have a great job. I’m skinny and tanned haha (Gold Coast much?) I love where I live. I love my whole life, inside and out.

4 comments:

  1. Oh those cupcakes looks SO GOOD same with the lollies aw I love the cocktails glasses hehe!

    I love your dress!!!!!

    Looks like so much fun everyone looks fabulous.

    You look so tan too wow those long tan legs

    Yay for the boots heh Shane did so well hehehe. I need to see photos asap ;-P

    Looks like the nicest day on the breakfast and beach pics it's so windy and cold here I'm wearing a coat ahh I'd love a summer holiday I have to have one this year I'm very jealous of the weather you get

    Happy Birthday I'm glad you had such a good time and each year will keep getting better and better xoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

    Love katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated B'day !! Aw, you got the boots too. Awesome :)
    The cupcakes look like roses! Pretty!
    Hope this year is brilliant ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, the dress was a present from Shane as I'm still not aloud to go shopping! Have banned myself for 3 months (currently 6 weeks in).
    The tan is a spary tan from the amazing Chevron island.
    Its actually been raining here HEAPS lately so Sunday was a nice day to be outside :) Winter and Spring are the nicer seasons in Queensland.
    You should plan a trip to Thailand or something, its super cheap! Thats where we are going for our honeymoon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Aunty I am so lucky for you to be my aunty yayayayyaa!!!!xxx luv you

    ReplyDelete