Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Cousins Wedding - WTF am I going to wear?

OK so, in two weeks my cousin Adam and his gorgeous fiance are getting married here on the Gold Coast! I'm so happy for them - they are great people!
My parents (who I haven't seen for a year) are coming over and two of my step sisters are as well. I CANNOT wait to see them all. I really miss my parents.

Being a model and fashion obsessed, I want to look f*cken awesome at the wedding. I've recently changed my hair from dark brown to light brown with blonde highlights.
(I think I will put some more blonde through it before the wedding)
I don't know what to wear! haha ;) I usually wear sexy dresses with high heals, bright colours and funky accessories. Probably because most of the social events I go to are at night in clubs/bars/parties. But for a wedding I want to tone it down a go for something really girlie and in a pastel/creamy/nude colour. I'm thinking florals, grecian, ruffles etc.
So I posted a question on www.polyvore.com and I'm pleasantly surprised to find several girls have gone to the effort to put outfits together to help me out - and some of them are beautiful!
Here is the link... http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/advice.show?id=131405

I also LOVE this shop www.forevernew.com.au

Any suggestions??? Any advice??? I know there are some fashionably intelligent ladies who read this so please let me know what y'all think ;)

Much Love
Fee xxx

2 comments:

  1. Methinks something elegant and simple but stylish is the key! Have they specified a dress code or anything, like smart/casual?
    I like the grecian idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they haven't given dress code. But my dress code is always: Overdress for the occasion. If someone asks why you're so glammed up, just say you have another party to go to haha :P

    ReplyDelete