Monday, June 07, 2010

Family's Visit

What a great 5 days it has been! My parents and two of my step sisters came over from NZ for a holiday and to go to our cousin's wedding.
They got here Thursday and that night we went out to Draculars for dinner and a show SO MUCH FUN!
Friday we hit the shops and got shoes, dresses, bags etc man were my feet tired afterwards! Friday night I did some party modelling at a big house while Shane hung out with my family and had drinks (isnt he great!)
Saturday we all got pretty and went out to the wedding. Adam and Leeusha are so gorgeous and I'm so happy for them - it was a beautiful afternoon and evening. Afterwards Shane, Brett, Megan and I hit the town and partied til sunrise. We were all pretty hungover Sunday and had lunch for Brett's birthday at a delicious italian restaurant on the water. Checked out some luxury boats and then had a BBQ at my aunties places with all the family. Its not very often that we're all under the same roof so I really enjoyed the family time. I never used to understand why family is so important and now I get it - I LOVE my family and they are so important to me.
Today I took my parents out to show them where Shane and I are getting married and I got their approval so thats cool! Then we had lunch in town with Brett again and they all went shopping and I'm back at my apartment job hunting! Hoping to get some interviews this week :)
My sisters flew back early this morning and my parents fly back tomorrow morning. Going to cook them breakfast and say the goodbyes uh so sad I hate it. Wish they could stay longer!!!
I will leave you with some photos from the good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment