Friday, July 09, 2010

Red Lipstick

If you could class my make up style, most of the time I am a "smokey dark eyes and nude/pink/peach lips" kinda girl - BUT I am going to try out the famous red lippy.
I have seen celebs/movie stars/models wear/friends wear it and I'm really keen to give it a go.
I just worry that I will look like a 80's hooker...

If you go to a make up store there are, like, a million different colours of red lipstick! How do I know which one to choose? darker or lighter red? Cool or warm? Glossy or matte?
I also need to consider the other make up on my face. I cant mix red lippy with bright blue eyeshadow (haha... eeww) I think I need to keep eyes VERY basic - also need a flawless face of foundation.
I have brown eyes and blonde hair and I'm almost always tanned.
Here are some lovely ladies who (I think) do it right...

No comments:

Post a Comment