Friday, July 09, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I received this award from Sparkleface!  4 Rules go along with this award...

Rule 1: Thank the person who gave you this award.
THANKS TE!!! LOVES IT ;)

Rule 2: Share 7 things about yourself.
1. my mum died when i was 10 yrs :( i miss her.
2. i make maaaaaad cupcakes YUMMY.
3. i am c.o.m.p.e.t.e.l.y obessesed with fashion.
4. marilyn munroe is my idol. she is so glamorous.
5. fav movie is romeo and juliet. was totally in love with leo when i was 13 haha CUTE ;)
6. i have a post-it note on my mirror that says "what would carrie do?" i love sex and the city - its pure female indulgence.
7. i want to travel all around the world! i cant wait!

Rule 3: Pass the award along to 7 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
here are 5 i like :)
1. Katie Senior
2. Sparkleface
3. Dollyasylum
4. Deathwearsdiamondjeweller
5. Drollgirl

Rule 4: Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Done!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job.
    I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    my web site vigrx

    ReplyDelete