Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Girls of Playboy Golf - Only 1 week to go!

Its actually one more week until Girls of Playboy Golf - I'm so so sooo excited!
I've spent the last 8 weeks on a super strict diet of high protein and high fibre foods. I haven't touched a drop of alcohol, I haven't eaten any hot chips and I've been drinking 3L of water each day. Running on the treadmill 4 times a week has been great and I'm very pleased with the weight that I have lost (8kgs) and the 3cms off each of my thighs and 8cms off stomach have disapeared. I'm looking slim and sexy - still rockin' my curves though!
Things I still need to do
- Get my hair done
- Spray tan extra dark
- Manicure, Pedicure, Facial and Massage
- Pick up sexy black dress on lay-by
- Buy accessories to match all my party dresses
- Top up make-up supplies
I'm thinking of buying a new Guess suitcase too hehe :)

I got the official schedule for the event, it goes roughly like this
Thursday the 100 selected models from around Australia all check into the Hotel. We have a meeting with the organisers, get pretty and have a party with all the Golf Players! FUN! Friday we have a lingerie parade so there will be fittings and rehearsal and Friday night we do the parade and continue to party with everyone though the night as lingerie models. Saturday we models are stationed at holes on the golf course and have fun with the players. We have the CUTEST outfits! Saturday night we have another party and the top 4 models are announced. These lucky ladies win some amazing prizes including a trip to LA to the Playboy Mansion :) WOW :)
RALPH magazine and Fashion TV are going to have camera's on us. *takes deep breath* the opportunities that will come from an event like this are endless. I've got my girl Kristen coming with me and we are sharing a room. So many exciting people to meet and new friendships will be made YAY!
Modelling highlight of 2009 xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow 8kgs is massive! Well done! You are very determined :-)

    I can't wait to see photos from the event x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) Yes, photos will be posted up in all their glory! i cant wait xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow congrats! i need to loose about the same and have been hitting the gym the past week or so. how long do u treadmil for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the treadmill 5 times a week for an hour. Mix it up with fast running, jogging and power walking on an incline. Running melts fat! get some fast paced music to listen to, its great for motivation ;)

    ReplyDelete