Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks


Today American's celebrate Thanks Giving. From what I know, it’s a time when friends and families get together for a big feast.
I'm not American, but I am very grateful for a lot of amazing things in my life. These are...

• Shane. Shane is my hero. I met him when I was 16yrs and falling in love with him made me a good person. We have been together for nearly 7yrs (1yr engaged) and I love him more now than I ever have. He does so much for me every day it would take me forever to list everything.
• My parents. My Dad is my other hero. The things he has been through in his life are incredible. He is so strong and honest and I'm so lucky to have him as a father. Also my step mum is amazing! Step mums have a reputation as being "evil" maybe this comes from the stories I was read as a child, like Cinderella. But my step mum is cool! She keeps up with technology, has great fashion taste and never judges me.
• My Boss. He gave me a chance at a job in an industry I had NO experience in. All the people I work with are so great and make being at work fun.
• My Friends. They are sexy, wild, crazy, beautiful, pretty, funny, supportive, caring, witty, glamorous and fabulous! I am surrounded by the best friends :)
• All the soldiers battling it out in dangerous places.
• The fun events I get invited to.
• Emails from friends that make me laugh.
• Quality Vegetables, Fruit and Meat.
• When a man says "ladies first" and lets me through first or gives up his seat on the train for me.
• Photographers and Makeup Artists for helping create beautiful images I can share and admire.
• Being healthy.
• Having long legs ;)
• Fake tan, hair extensions and fake lashes.
• Dinners and cocktails with friends! YUMMY!
• Sunshine, blue sky and warm weather.
• Living at a BEAUTIFUL beach
• Great shopping on the Gold Coast
• My vintage bike. Summer will be so fun cruising around on that in my bikini with Shane.
• Technology. Smart phones and networking sites like Facebook that help me keep in touch with everyone.
• Pink lip gloss, perfume and sexy heals. They always make me feel great when I'm having an "off day"
• GHD. Straight sexy hair or glamorous curls.
• Music! I LOVE MUSIC! It gives me ear-gasms haha.
• Green tea.
• Diva. Such cute affordable accessories.
• Temple and Fishos Sunday sessions. Relaxing in the sun by the water drinking with friends - what else would you rather be doing on a Sunday afternoon?
• Beautiful Brisbane City.
• x's and :)'s at the end of msgs.
• Sale items in my size.
• Grazia magazine.
• Summer BBQ's.

What do you give thanks for?

No comments:

Post a Comment