Monday, November 16, 2009

My weekend...

I had another amazing weekend! I have to say, everything in my life right now is going to well. I've made good choices and I've stayed focused and it's paying off :)
My weekend... Friday night I visited Bridget and picked up some killer black heals, then watched Bruno with Shane. We saw it at the movies but were slightly intoxicated so didn't remember the whole movie hahahaa it was so funny!

Saturday I got up at 6am and curled my hair and Julz came over and did my make up for the photoshoot with Isaac. Isaac and Snare came over at about 10am and we got set up and started shooting. Wrapped up at 12:30pm then Shane and I had an appointment with a wedding coordinator which was so amazing! we are going to book our wedding venue this week EXCITING!!! its such a huge part of our wedding so its an incredable feeling making such a big and exciting desicion.

Our wedding is in August 2011 - they are already taking bookings for September 2011! We also need to book a celebrant very soon.
After that we spent the afternoon shopping :) Saturday night friends came over. We hung out at our apartment and Ben and Brian (Shane's friends) played guitar and sang random songs - they are so good! Bridget and I went out Saturday night, an awesome part of the night was choosing something to wear, i tried on this silver sequnce skirt i bought about 2 years ago and it was so tight and probably too small at the time of buying it but whatever i bought it anyway haha well i havent been able to even get it over my hips but i got it on and it looked awesome! YAY! Check the pic...

 I'm still on detox so was a sober night for me :P had heaps of fun though dancing and being crazy haha. i love that girl :) I got home shortly after middnight and this guy was following me up the stairs and I actually thought he was going to do something scary while I was fumbling with my keys trying to open the door, realised he was noise control and he had several complaints about my apartment haahaahaa i open the door and they have Cypress Hill blearing hahahaa! I woke up Sunday and Shane and I went for a beautiful morning bike ride down broadbeach, mermaid and nobby's beach. omg i LOVE going down there is so soo gorgeous! We stopped at a quite beach and chilled out talking for a while :) Then we went back to Surfers and meet Tracey and went out for lunch YUMMY! Was so fun! :) Then Shane and I went down to the beach and lay there for a couple of hours soaking up the sun and relaxing before Monday.


(me rockin a pink bikini! 8kgs lighter YUS!)

Gold Coast beaches are so nice. Nothing else I would rather do on a Sunday afternoon :)
Then we made sushi at home with smoked salmon and avocado, prawns and cucumber, Chicken and veg. Back to Brisbane for another week of work, its a short week though - I've got Playboy Golf starting this Thursday aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have so many other fun events coming up! Got a busy week ahead of me so will update next week with photos and video links of the Girls of Playboy Golf.
Hope you all had a fabulous week xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun and looking so fabulous! Next year I really want to come visit you in GC.. maybe around your birthday ;-P I'm trying to save... your blogs make me really want to make it over. All sounds/looks so lush x

    ReplyDelete