Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Summer Time!

My favourite season of the whole year is S.U.M.M.E.R.  I’ve already done so much - and it’s only mid December!

Things I am doing this summer…
• Jet Skiing
• The Valley
• Hosting a Dinner Party
• Shopping
• Modelling
• Horse Riding
• Pimps and Hoes party at NYE
• Go Cart Racing
• Girls Cocktail Nights
• SummerfieldDayz! and then to NAPT afterwards FUN!
• 7 year anniversary with Shane <3
• Hanging out at the beach in a sexy bikini
• Photoshoots
• Going fishing and Beach Cricket
• Partying with my AMAZING friends
• Getting my first tattoos

My previous list from October included, new bikini, new heals, bike, bunny ears, cocktails, dresses and sunglasses. I now have all these things YAY :)




What are your plans for summer?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment