Monday, December 14, 2009

the weekend...

I’m super busy at the moment so sorry I haven’t had a chance to update my blog! I have lots to write about though. I had a great weekend, again ;)


Friday night I did a sexy xmas shoot with Isaac for his xmas cards. Saturday I had an audition to be a presenter for a children’s show, for one episode. I think it went well, it will be a couple of months before I hear anything. Then I had a party model job in Brisvegas, then drove back to the gold coast for Katies Birthday Boat party! It was such a fun night! I had a blast :) soooo great to hang out with that group of friends! Sunday I finished my xmas shopping, I always manage to blow my budget haha. Had lunch with Shane, then we chilled out at the pool – it is so hot at the moment! Then we went for a bike ride around Broadbeach, its so beautiful down there late afternoon. Sunday night I made Mexican for dinner YUM and we watched cartoons on tv.

Now its back to work for another week! I have a very busy week ahead of me – so much work to do! And I have fabulous weekend coming up YAY xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I want to see the xmas and boat party photos :) hope heaps were taken
    Totally jealous of the weather it's always so COLD here!!!

    ReplyDelete