Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo and Jesus Luz: Battle of the killer six-packs

Cristiano Ronaldo, the 24-year-old Real Madrid soccer star has taken over the mantle at Emporio Armani for David Beckham.

“For me, he is the essence of youth – spontaneous, exciting, a real maverick,” said designer Giorgio Armani of his choice. “It is for his energy that I have chosen Cristiano to become the new face of Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear – for his youthful, exciting and yes, sexy, attitude.”

Madonna’s toyboy, 23-year-old Jesus Luz, is also exuding some sexy attitude for his spread in the latest Interview magazine – posing in a pair of tight leather pants (like The Doors’ Jim Morrison) and in the buff between the sheets. But enough about the steamy pictures, in the interview Jesus reveals that he would like to be an actor and that is happy pursuing his new career as a DJ .

4 comments:

  1. Mmm hello eye candy *licks lips*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not generally attracted to guys who are too "ripped"..but, holy shit- photo in bottom left corner..!!!!! All i can say is i wish you had've warned me so i could've put some paper down first! I think i'll go change my pants now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. It just hit me that that Ronaldo is the guy in the first 2 pics, and jesus is in the bottom 2. Stoopid me!
    Jesus gets my vote! Ok, I need a cold shower now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes, they are "talented" boys ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete