Saturday, January 02, 2010

Photos from Xmas and NYE


my auntry and uncle's place in the country near brisbane. so great to get out of the city for the day :)

xmas cupcakes i made YUMMY

uncle and aunty with their new bbq, cute

supplies for our cocktail party! we made Sex On The Beach, Frangellibull, Port Antonio, Fuzzy Melon and Peanut Butter & Jelly

The boys dressed up for the pimps and hoes party NYE (Todd, Shane, ben, lyle, Brett and Stu)
Shane, me and my sexual pink Wittner heals - I won best dressed hehe


Shane filling up the car before road trip to Byron Bay

on the beach in Byron Bay, it was so hot


HUNGOVER at The Balcony in Byron Bay :)

its so hot! we went for a huge ride down to nobby's beach today and went out for lunch and shopping this afternoon. one of shane's friends gave us a bbq so we're going to "through another shrimp on the barbie" haha and drink some corona's with lime. i love being on holiday xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congrates on winning best dressed! Those shoes = AMAZING!!! I love holidays too we only got one sunny day here unfortunately.. Yesterday, I got sunburnt dammit the suns out and Wellington never gets hot or sunny so everyones out in it and everyones burnt ha silly Wellingtonians haha. Best ever though. I'd love to visit you this year you looks stunning, as per

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes were $175 and i got them on sale for $99 SWEET! i love them :) !!!
    Gutted you got burnt hun, look after your skin hey.
    Yes, you should def come visit!!! best time of year (my opinion) is August, like late winter and early spring. Its really sunny and perfect temp.
    When are you back at work??? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already back at work and already planning my next leave... Sweet deal on the shoes! That sounds like a good time to come over oo you'd have to take me shopping! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, cupcakes..om nom nom.... I've been wanting to make some vegan cupcakes (although they're still packed with sugar :D).

    LOVE the heels! I have some red 8 inch stripper heels- they look awesome but I can't walk in them!
    Sounds like you had fun :) Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete