Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photos Update

Thought I would update with some new pics!
Below is Myself and the gorgeous Emily at the MOJOZ Swimwear Parade at Lauxes in Broadbeach
Below is me and on my bike, its so hot on the weekends I just wear a bikini
Shane on his bike. We are gangster :)
It was Australia Day on Tuesday last week, we went for a road trip up to Mount Tambourine for a picnic lunch (hehe cute) and hung out with Lyle, drank some coronas and chilled out in his pool.
Below - Me, just parked up at the Mountain
Pretty Botanic Gardens - How good is the weather! It was like 35 degrees!

5 comments:

  1. I spent Australia day with a hangover being cranky at work. Sad face.
    I much prefer the way you went about it.

    Also, may I add, GOOD LORD WOMAN I MUST HAVE YOUR BIKE THIS INSTANT

    Thank you and good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yay i LOVE my bike too! :) where in australia are you? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in fab Melbourne Town. Where the sun shines and the rain pours often on the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair braided with that dress with the print on the side it's quite quirky isn't, asymetrical! Love it xo

    Woohoo bikini weather I'm vey jealous. How fun is bike riding you look fab darlin', fabulous as per xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks hun, it was $20 from Supre :)
    i love my hair like that too, its so easy and quick. when i'm sweaty all day from the summer heat, i can't wear my hair out :P

    ReplyDelete