Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Birthday Wish List

Material Items

Over the knee boots. I want them. I NEED them. Shane and I had monday off work and decided to go out for breakfast. The cafe we chose just happened to be next to a really awesome shoe store who are selling the gorgeous suede black boots as heels and as flats. I begged Shane to buy them for me and he laughed and said there is no way a pair of boots can be $330. I explained that I NEEEEEEEEEED to have them and it would be a great birthday present. He laughed again. As I am on a "No Shopping for 3 months" to teach me to save money instead of spending it on shopping, I am unable to purchase these glorious boots myself. LAME! I said all I need for this winter is those boots and a sexy jacket with shoulder pads. He laughed again and told me I'm cute and silly. Sigh. Boys just dont understand fashion haha (Love you Shane hehe xxx)


Hair conditioning treatment. My hair has been through some rough treatment lately. Especially with the parades I have been doing - lots of styling!

Basically a whole new wardrobe for work. All my work clothes are way too big now and look baggy on me. I find myself wearing singlets and skirts (stuff I usually wear on the weekend). Skirts, Blouse, Pants, Jackets, Scarfs, Boots!

My dream tattoos. I still really want these done but lacking in the funds department for a treat like this

Manicure/Pedicure/Massage/Facial Combo ;)

Contact Lenses

Metallic Purple Lambourgini

Chanel Earings

The Bloody Beetroots latest album

Ministry of Sound latest album

Lingerie (always)

Workout clothes. Loving Lorna Jane at the moment

New weekend wardrobe for Autumn/Winter. I'm really impressed with Sportsgirl's latest ranges

Leopard print pencil skirt. Meow!

Vanilla scented candles

Cupcake decorating set

Apple iPad

Bodyshop skincare products

New Laptop


Experiences

A new apartment. We have to move from our current (amazing) apartment in April. I love where we are! Its less than 100m to the beach, close to Surfers and Broadbeach, close to everything!!! The new place needs to have views, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (for visiting friends), close to everything like malls/bars/beach/public transport (I dont have a car). Also needs to be modern and big and clean and have awesome neighbours. We always find the perfect place at the right time so I'm sure we can find something to match my requirements.

To have a fun birthday party. I'm hosting a party at one of my fav bars. Invited over 100 people but so many people here are so busy with so many events to attend I think about 50 people will come - which will be a great crowd. All my friends are great people and we always have fun when we party. No dramas!

To have a fun BBQ at the beach the morning after my birthday party with my close friends <3

To get the news from Gary Howard that RALPH want to publish me

My camera to be fixed in time for my party! My phone camera doesn't take the best quality photos in the dark :P

To enjoy each of the Friday's I have off work this month YAY

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun! I hope you have the best birthday ever the party will be FABULOUS :):):):) yay

    When will you hear back re ralph?! I'm in suspense I keep thinking "I wonder if Fiona has heard back about that.." hahaha.

    Love the clothing! I hardly ever go shopping… window or browser (online) shopping only *sigh*. I look I don't buy. $

    Awesome about Fridays off work. Any day off work is a good day X

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, the cafe "Just happened to be" next to the shoe store. As if you didn't plan that ;)
    Those boots look rad over jeans like that. I dig. I gots m,y fingers crossed that your man will deliver said boots when youir birthday arrives!
    Probably don't hold your breath regarding the lambourghini though ;) hehehehe
    Polyvore pic number 4 is GAWGEOUS! I would definitley wear that!!!

    ReplyDelete