Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Business Gold Coast Swim 2010 Cocktail Gala

Last night I was a catwalk model for the Business Gold Coast Swim 2010 Cocktail Gala. Several up and coming (and amazing) desginers had their beautiful swimwear on show - it was so fun! It was fun and sexy and full on! Back stage was crazy with so many hairstylists and make up artists and models and assistants and media - including FashionTV Australia!
I love modelling in parades. Here are some shots from the event...

Here are 2 shots of me...
They styled most of us with teased up hair and really smokey eyes and dark check bones and bronze lips

I will get more :P

I modelled ManEater Swimwear. You can view her website here - http://www.yearnswell.com/
Her designs will be available very soon in stores EXCITING

The whole event was filmed and photographed so I will post links when they are available :)

2 comments:

  1. Sexy swimsuits! Yours reminds me of a mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a full on afternoon/night! I cant wait to see the rest of the photos and it will be on TV soon :)

    the design I am wearing is called Mermaid! xxx

    ReplyDelete