Thursday, March 25, 2010

My New Style Icon: Amber Heard

Wikapedia:
Amber Laura Heard (born April 22, 1986) is an American actress. She is perhaps best known for her role of Greta Matthews on the CW television show, Hidden Palms.
Heard's breakthrough came in the 2008 film Never Back Down, this was soon followed by the successful comedy Pineapple Express which garnered her more fame. She also played the lead role (and title character) in All The Boys Love Mandy Lane (2008), which debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2006. She also had a small role in the horror-comedy Zombieland (2009), which is the most successful picture to she has appeared in, and in The Stepfather. She will co-star alongside Johnny Depp in The Rum Diary (2010).

I LOVE HER! She was brunette and now blonde (a road I am going down). I think she is gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. In the first 2 pics she looks like you i think.

    My style icons are a bit crazy! I love bjork and Helena Bonham Carter, for their fearlessness, and because they are eccentric and look like pixies, or porcelain dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a babe! So you've decided to go blonde (again) now hehehe. I already know you'll look STUNNING as a blonde hehe. X

    I agree 1st 2 photos she does look like you!!!

    ReplyDelete