Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Friday Blog


What better way to end a great week than with some picuters of some SUPER CUTE animals?!?!?!
Paris Hilton has cute doggies! check them out in their "Furcedes"






I LOVE baby animals! they are so sweet :)





RIP Steve Irwin



This is a pic taken over a year ago with my Auntie's dog Bazil - he is so gorgeous!



I can't have any pets in my apartment, all I can do is admire small photos I find on Google Pictures Search. Whats your favourite animal??? Mine is the cat! I had a kittie when I was a child and he was awesome! he did cute things like lay on my keyboard when I was doing homework, he would meow and jump on my bed to wake me up in the morning, and he would come and snuggle on the couch with me when it was cold and raining outside.When Shane and I first moved to Australia we got 2 goldfish, Brett and Jemaine (like the guys from Flight of the Conchords) and while we were having a party we went to feed them and they had gone to fishy heaven :( When we buy a house we want to get a dog and a cat. i think they are such awesome house pets and always have so much personality. If you could have any animal as a pet, ANY animal in the world, what would it be? I would choose a white striped Tiger SO GORGEOUS! 






4 comments:

  1. Great post! Cuteness overload hehehe! I have two cats (they are Mikes I've adopted them too heh) LOVE them like they were my own babies. I'm their Mum :D

    For sure when have own house going to put cat door in. I've always wanted a pet snake...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super Cute...
    and baby animals are indeed very awesome..
    specially my favorite pet > CATs and KITTENs..
    anyways.. thanks for dropping a comment at Yinyang's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope many people will get advantage from your post. Thanks for your important post.

    ReplyDelete