Monday, September 21, 2009

New Blog

Have started a NEW Blog as my other one (fabulousfeefee.blogspot.com) won’t let me sign in!Not to worry people - this one will be even more fabulous than EVER!

How was everybody's weekend??? Mine was soooooo great! I'm starting my official month-long detox tomorrow so I had an indulgent couple of days. Saturday I had a photo shoot with the very talented Isaac. Had an early start - 2:30am! GASP! It wasn't actually that bad though haha I got up and shot back a can of redbull. Curled all my hair and the lovely Julz came over at 3am and did some sexual make up for me! Proceeded down to the beach at 5am and got set up. Wasted tourists yelled stuff at us from their high-rise balconies haha, we usually have an audience. Got started on our first few shots and had taken about 10 when part of the equipment stopped working! it’s kind of funny because we did a shoot in the exact same location about a year ago and the flash broke haha. That part of the beach is cursed with evil ex-photographer ghosts! It wasn’t all bad though, we did get one really beautiful shot ...



We finished up and decided to go out for breakfast YUM. Am now in the process of finding a glamorous indoor location. Looking for something classy with nice furniture, stunning views and maybe a weird pool. Other option is to find an old abandoned house to get some crazy fashion shots like so...


Saturday I took Shane out for lunch in Broadbeach as he had a bad start to his weekend (had to work haha) and then we went shopping and my cousin Blair who was here on holiday for 3 weeks from New Zealand came down with my brother Brett for some Gold Coast fun. We watched the All Blacks kick arse in the Rugby against Aussie, Final score was 33-6 YAY. I felt very proud! So we had a bbq and drinks and got dressed up for a fun night out in Broadbeach. Here is a pic of Shane and me looking sexual ...

We decided to take Blair to Platinum Night Club (he hasn’t been to Aus before) and Joey let me, Shane and our friend Lyle in for free SWEET. Platinum was having the Ministry of Sound Tour for Spring with the AMAZING Stafford Brothers who were incredible as always! Had such a fun night!!!
http://www.ministryofsound.com.au/events/event/206/



Sunday we all got up and went out for breakfast at the surf club. mmmm bacon and eggs with a sparkling sunny beach view - AND we could see Whales splashing around in the water, so beautiful. Then we all went down to the beach and played cricket and kicked the football around and went swimming and lay under the sun. What better way to spend a Sunday??? Then we decided to go up to Main Beach and have a drink at Fishos. Bridget txt me saying her and her crew were there YAY SUNDAY SESSION!!! It was so hot and sunny, $5 Cosmos!!! Surrounded by beautiful water and gorgeous boats. Meet heaps of new people and caught up with friends. GOOD TIMES!







Lasted there from 3pm till 8pm. Shane and I went and got vegetarian pizza.
Yet another awesome weekend! Hope yours was fun too xxx

3 comments:

  1. I had the most amazing weekend! Friday night I had dinner and cocktails with some friends from work for one of the girls birthday.. Saturday was roller derby bout (amazing!) I went there 3pm to set up and left around 10pm to go to the after party :) I bloody love roller derby hehe. There were presale tickets and limited door sales, can only fit 500 in the venue due to fire regulations, sold out at the door within 15 mintues we had to turn heaps of people away which was a shame. But, the next bout is the 10th Oct so they will know to get in FAST. Both teams played well and Sunday we all had lunch and training again. Roller derby takes over my life. Totally worth it though.

    Those photos look fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your comment.
    You have such a gorgeous body - oh my god, that photo on the beach is ... reow! haha!
    Bisous xx

    ReplyDelete