Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Being a model, I have to stay healthy, I LOVE food so have found lots of ways to eat all the yummy food I like but without all the fat/sugar/salt.
On an dream day I would love to eat bacon and scrambled eggs with gilled tomato and cheese and buttered toast and a chocolate milkshake! lunch would be a toasted panini with roast chicken, pesto, sundried tomato, cheese and avocado and maybe some more bacon in their just for shits and giggles. dinner would be vegetarian pizza and garlic bread... mmmmm garlic bread *homer simpson drooling moment* Snacks would consist of crispy m&m's,

Skittles

(but not the green and yellow ones I HATE GREEN SKITTLES)

Redbull

doughnuts, hot chips with aoli dip, nachoes with sour cream-cheese-bacon and last but not least
ColdRock (for those of you who dont live on the Gold Coast, its THE most amazing icecream shop E.V.E.R)

But in reality my daily food is VERY different. breakfast is high protein, high calcium and high fibre cereal with super trim milk. lunch is tuna or chicken salad (baby spinach, capsicums, tomato, carrot, cucumber, pesto, cottage cheese and sometimes a boiled egg or 1/4 avocado). Dinner is usually grilled salmon, grilled eye fillet beef, chicken stirfry or homemade vegetarian pizza. My snacks are apples, oranges, kiwi fruit, mini-cans of tuna, protein bars, green tea with lemon and LOTS OF WATER!


I'm on a super strict diet at the moment so I am looking my best for Playboy Golf in November which has left me dreaming about food I want to eat haha!
What is your favourite food?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Favourite food.. Hrm. Hot chips are bloody good! Dark chocolate or flavoured licorice or skittles <-- all vegan treats. OREOS. So many favourites ha damn my detoxing hahaha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I can't go past gormet fish 'n chips.

    ReplyDelete