Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter weekend...

I had a great Easter weekend! How was your’s?
Having 4 days off in a row was amazing. I was meant to have a relaxing chilled out quiet weekend BUT that never seems to happen haha. No rest for the wicked ;)
Friday Shane and I got up early (7am) and I made him bacon and egg frittatas for breakfast – in bed! Then we went for a long bike, about 2 hours. I love riding down the beach, its so beautiful there. Then I visited Bridget and Tracey, so great as I hardly get to see them. Their new apartment is gorgeous! Spent the afternoon baking Easter cupcakes, check it…
Friday night I went to Kimberly Scott’s 30th Birthday White Party – photos yet to come. Was a fun night and caught up with some friends I haven’t seen for aaaages and also met a few new fun friends. Was a good girl and only had one drink and was home by midnight :)

Saturday Shane took me up to the beautiful Mount Tambourine for a cute picnic lunch with wine and chocolate YUMMMM! The gardens up there are stunning! I love living so close to rainforests.
 
Then we went shopping and I got a cute pink mini skirt and a dress (only $25) for work to match my new boots…GEEK
Made dinner at home and made these banana coated in chocolate and peanuts/M&Ms/sprinkles …mmm…
Watched a couple funny dvds

Sunday we had friends over then made our way down to Currumbin beach for an epic beach cricket game! Its so fun when random new people ask to join in and we get a good group going :)
 
Then we had drinks at The Temple before stopping off at our friend Ben’s new apartment. He is in a band and his singer was there so they did a couple songs for us – so awesome!
Ended up at Platinum nightclub – fun night!

Monday was another amazing day so we got up early and went to The Spit beach
 
The water was so warm! I love the feeling of diving into the ocean :)
Had sushi with some friends and did some more shopping for outdoor furniture for our new apartment’s balcony.
Such a great long weekend! Short week YAY :)
HOW WAS YOUR EASTER?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Ooo I want to eat all your baking mmm x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those bunny cupcakes are adorable!!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete