Monday, October 05, 2009

Another Fun Weekend!

Another fun weekend I had! Friday night I stayed home with Shane and we watched the new season of The Family Guy SO FUNNY!
Saturday morning I worked from home for a couple hours then hit the beach for a morning run. I love running along the beach in the morning, its such a fresh start to the weekend. Shane had to work Saturday morning too, so we had lunch together and he went to a friend's bbq that afternoon while Kristen came over to mine and we got ready for Kate's Bday party - Hoe's and Hero's! haha was so fun! All the girls dressed up which made for great pics...

Kristen (French Maid) and Me (Teacher's Pet)


Kate (I Dream of Jeannie) and Kristen


All the girls!


Jackie (Dorothy from Wizard of Oz) and Kristen


Kate and Me!


Kate's yummy Cup Cake Tower


Drinking cocktails!

Sunday we went out for breakfast, lay under the sun on the beach and played 18 holes, mini golf that is haha and I won! :)

Now its back to work for another week! How was your weekend? xxx

2 comments:

  1. YUM cupcakes they look too cute to eat hehehe. I'm not sure if my previous comment was on the right post oops.....


    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were amazing! I didnt actually eat one but I watched... haha! :P

    ReplyDelete