Friday, October 23, 2009

Girls of Playboy Golf - The Pre Event Party

For those of you not on the Gold Coast, its Super GP weekend! Formally known as "Indy"

Starting Thursday and running right through til Sunday 5am, 4 days of motorsport, promo girls, wild parties and bourbon drinking bogans take over the Gold Coast. Last year I was one of the Banana Boat Sunscreen Bikini Girls and did promo all 4 days. It was one of the best weekends of my life! 4 Days and nights of full on modelling and VIP partying - it was insane! Took me a week to recover. Here are some photos...




This year I have chosen not to work at the event and instead being part of The Girls of Playboy Golf this November. Last night (first night of the Super GP parties) was the Girls of Playboy Golf - The Pre Event Party. I took my girl Kristen along with me to the party and we meet with the organisers who offered her a place in the event with me. Originally they were going to have 150 models and have now cut it back to 100 - and we're in! We are also going to be put in a room together - I'm so excited! This is going to be such an amazing experience! I spoke to Christie Lee Sharpe 


who was one of the 4 winners last year. She is so sooo beautiful and so sooo lovely! She is looking after a group of 30 girls and suggested we get put in her group which was confirmed by the organiser Kylie. YAY!


I then met up with several other friends I didnt know were in the event and found out my friend Erin Bigg


 (who was also a banana boat girl) is the MUA for the event and the amazing photographer Daniel Gowans is doing seriously discounted photoshoots. He was there last night getting lots of snaps ;)

Its 4 weeks away and I'm more excited than ever! since I started on my detox 4 weeks ago I have lost 6kgs and 8cms off my waist YUS! Another 4 weeks of super healthy eating and lots of running and I will be looking slim and sexier then ever, ready to rock the lingerie parade in Playboy gear!


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't handle that pressure! 6kgs WOOHOO that's so much weight to have lost!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pressure? Hmmm what do you mean? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then there’s always the party. Party-- as in Playboy Party! That means hot chicks in skimpy outfits, Playmates, models, you name it. It means free flowing booze, jumping dance music, and lots of heavy flirting. There’s nothing like a Playboy Party.

    ReplyDelete