Monday, October 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Show your support


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Show your support buy purchasing a cute pink ribbon and wear it every day. This is really personal to me as I lost my mum to breast cancer when I was 10yrs, she was only 39 - 3 months before her 40th birthday! Its really sad and I miss her so much! Making everyone aware of the evil disease is so important and its even more important to support and make donations for research.


Check out these links for more info:


Learn What To Look For and How to Examine Yourself




4 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry you lost your mum to breast cancer, it runs in our family too and really scares me. i always make a point to donate!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun, its much appreicated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always sure to make a donation X

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! you should get everyone you know to wear a ribbon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete