Thursday, February 04, 2010

‘Drobe Update

Items I am particularly interested in for Autumn are…

OVER THE KNEE BOOTS
I think these are SUPER sexy! I plan to wear them over tights with a short skirt/dress or pair of shorts or jeans.


JACKETS WITH BIG SHOULDERS
Fucken 80’s style! I think big shoulders are so hot. They give the illusion of a small waist (hell yeah!) and make you look like a powerful woman.

GEEK
Nerd alert. I currently wear this style of specs:
But would like a larger pair like these:
I need to look that part when I get my iPad haha

CHANEL SHOULDER PURSE
So cute.

SIDE PLAT
Effortless beauty. Like, I haven’t tried to style my hair, but I look pretty.

BIG, HIGH HEELS
Like, SERIOUSLY high heels. In fact, I am going to name a section of my shoe wardrobe “Jurrasic Park” as all they are all so huge.
I got these at the boxing day sales, I shall call them: Pinkasauras
I got these online from http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/ I shall call them: Goldrex
Going to purchase these mofos:


yeah...

8 comments:

  1. I love this update! I actually LOL'd reading your shoe jurassic park waredrobe section hahahahaha ;-P you're so funny

    i love all those that you've listed this update is amazing!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yay glad you enjoy it hun!
    what are you keen to get for the next season?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOOOOVE cold weather clothes! Those boots look great with jeans. I'm definitely a boot girl!
    I wish I had long hair so I could actually DO somethiong with it..sigh! I'm so getting my dread extensions back when the weather starts to cool down again! i like wearing them in little bun type things on the side of my head like Princess Leaha :D
    I love heels too! I don't wear mine very often though because they kill my poor feet!That doesn't stop me buying them though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can buy dread extensions? are they human hair?
    the princess Leaha hair style sounds hot!

    "fashion is pain" i always say :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jeans and heels! I love boots too but not on myself with jeans I feel a bit like I'm going horse riding (must be a Cambridge thing haha) but I love how it looks on other people :)

    I like over the knee boots with dresses. Not in a hooker way but in a fashionable way, you get what I mean… I wish I owned some! *drool*

    I like ankle boots with knee high socks and short skirts with boyfriend shirts. I'm all about flaunting my legs right now… denim cut offs with leather studded vests, black stockings, tartin/plaid shirts, cardigans, band t's, black mesh (do you call it mesh, material that is see through not fishnet like just normal see through) hairwise I like wearing it out when it's air dried naturally it's pretty straight but the ends are wavy I love how it looks naturally. YES. Make-up I'm all about golds same goes jewellerywise.

    I kind of dress the same all seasons…..

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo! flaunt your legs baby! denim cut offs - meow! who is your style icon at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! There are some cool hairdressers around who sell and install them :) I generally buy them them put them in myself- it's cheaper that way, but takes AAAAAGES! I've made my own dread extensions before too, but I just don't have the time to do that anymore!

    ReplyDelete