Wednesday, February 17, 2010

natural blondes who colour their hair brown are “artificially intelligent”

I’m going to change my hair. It’s been the same for soooo long (like 5 years). Brown hair is really easy and cheap to maintain and style. It’s so low maintenance.
BUT, I’m going to change it anyway!
For some reason I want to be blonde once more before I get married. Just for shits and giggles.
Being all brunette I can’t go blonde straight away, will have to work my way there. I love Ashley Tisdale’s hair.
My transformation will go something like this…
then
then
I’m naturally blonde so I know it will suit me (and I’m always tanned so no issues with looking washed out).

Hmm.. what is hotter? Blonde or Brunette?

2 comments:

  1. You'll look fab as a blonde! Fab with any hair colour but change is good I think DO IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to change it up- i do it a little too often! I didn't realise you were a natural blonde! Brunette hair looks so natural on you so i just assumed that was your natural haircolour :) Well at least you know both light and dark hair suit you!

    ReplyDelete